Discover Ophir's Cutting-Edge Combat-Ready IR Optics
Come and experience Ophir's innovative IR optics firsthand at the ADEX expo, Seoul Oct 17-20 booth C355
Showcasing from custom OEM optical components, to 1-FOV IR lenses and complex award-winning continuous zoom lenses, for airborne, security and surveillance observation systems and C-UAS applications.
As a trusted partner and optics supplier for the most forward-thinking defense and security companies worldwide, Ophir operates a US ITAR-certified European site located in Bucharest, Romania, a NATO member country. We consistently deliver unique designs for air-land and naval defense applications.
Live Demo: Experience High-Performance Imaging Capabilities
Join us for an exciting live infrared thermal imaging demo over a 4-meter-high screen, highlighting the exceptional performance of the Ophir continuous zoom lens. Witness firsthand the unparalleled imaging capabilities that set our products apart.
- NEW FoldIR™ 30-450mm f/3.4 long-range, folded optics continuous zoom lens for small gimbals. With a detection range exceeding 20km, total weight of 2kg, HFOV of 26.9°(WFOV) and 1.7°(NFOV) for SXGA 10μm detectors, the lens features a unique aperture of f/3.4 to ensure the highest diffraction limit MTF, providing superior image quality.
- NEW SWIR & NIR Low-SWaP Long-Range Lens: Industry's first low SWaP, long-range CZ lens for 5µm & 10µm SXGA cameras. High-performance, weight <860g, detection range >26km, revolutionizing air-land-naval EO systems.
- Long-range IR lenses for security, surveillance and C-UAS SupIR 60-1200mm f/4 and SupIR 80-1200mm f/5.5 compatible with 10µm SXGA/ HD and 15µm VGA IR detectors. These lenses enable accurate LOS and focus through the entire zoom range, detection range exceeds 28km, making them ideal for long-range observation & C-UAS systems.
- Low-SWaP IR lenses: These state-of-the-art lightweight, compact, high-performance lenses are designed for both cooled and uncooled IR cameras. These lenses are ideal for UAV/UAS and HHTI systems.
- MWIR lenses for security & surveillance: IR lenses for 10μm SXGA cooled MWIR f/4 and IR lenses for 15μm VGA MWIR f/5.5. The continuous zoom lenses boast MTF close to the diffraction limit, ruggedized design for extreme environmental conditions, and DRI ranges. Specifically designed for security and surveillance ground applications, including long-range surveillance systems, border control and C-UAS systems.
- IR High precision optical components & large mirrors for multiple defense electro-optical systems including multi-spectral – address build-to-print requirements, ensuring top-notch quality and performance.
To set up a meeting at ADEX Seoul, please contact us