- Optimized for MWIR 640x512 f/5.5 15µm detectors
- Narrow FOV of 0.8° with optical zoom
- Ruggedized design to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Focus and F# maintained through the full zoom range
- Superb performance to cost ratio
- Designed for long range observation systems
- Easy integration with existing systems based on common controller and protocol communication for all our zoom family
The new SupIR 30-385mm f/5.5 and SupIR 50-700mm f/5.5 MWIR imaging lenses enable longer detection, recognition, and identification (DRI) ranges with a compelling combination of performance, reliability and cost, specially designed for anti-drone applications and ideal for long range observation and surveillance systems with vehicle detection range capabilities exceeding 22 km.
The two lenses are designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. They are ruggedized with Ophir’s standard, world-renowned coatings, IP 76 sealing, mechanical design to withstand severe shock and vibration. Both are designed for ease of mechanical integration and include Ophir’s standard software for optimal integration, calibration and field operation.
These lenses are equipped with Ophir’s state-of-the-art zoom controller that features:
- Continuous zoom with focus retention
- Automatic focus compensation throughout temperature and zoom ranges
- Close objects focus mode
- Focus blurring for NUC calculation
- Full manual / automatic control of zoom and focus positions
The communication protocol controls full functionality of lens and full status report of lens, including motor positions, FOV, temperature, built in test status and working hours. Both the controller and communication protocols are fully compatible with all Ophir zoom lenses.
For optimal integration and calibration, the lenses are operated with Ophir’s standard OphirSim™ software which includes:
- Lens operation testing and evaluation
- Protocol simulation
- Lens customer calibration
- Autofocus calibration
SupIR 30-385 mm f/5.5