We may in some cases have a need to share your personal data in connection with our business operations. We do not sell personal data. Below are the categories of third parties that we may share your personal data with.
- Our Affiliates and Employees: We may share personal data with employees that have a need to know that personal data in connection with fulfilling our legitimate business purpose, as specified in this Privacy Statement. Further, we may share your personal data with our affiliates for business purposes. These entities are all bound to comply with the terms of this Privacy Statement with regard to their use of your personal data.
- Third Party Service Providers and Channel Partners: We may provide personal data to third parties that are bound by our instructions, obligations consistent with this Privacy Statement and are providing products or performing services on our behalf in connection with our business operations. We do not permit our service providers or channel partners to use that personal data except as required to provide the product or service requested by MKS. Such services may include analysis on website usage, trends and traffic, hosting and IT storage services in which we might store submitted contact information (e.g., CRM or ERP systems), marketing vendors that help us to provide you with promotional offers, newsletters and product information, and suppliers of component materials or related services or logistics providers that help us deliver product to you.
- Corporate Transactions: We may share your personal data while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate controls such as a restructuring, merger, acquisition, divestiture, or other sale of our assets.
- Legal Disclosures: We may disclose personal data where we believe it is required to comply with the law or to protect you and other users. For example, this may include exchanging information with companies and government agencies for fraud protection, credit risk reduction, or compliance with export control laws. We may also disclose your personal data to respond to requests if we are involved in a legal proceeding.
- With your Consent: We also may share or disclose your personal data with your consent or at your direction.
Where personal data is transferred to non-related third parties or any country outside the EU/EEA within the above-mentioned cases, appropriate measures are provided to safeguard such data transfer and data protection clauses are agreed upon by the recipients, the content of which is made available to you upon your request.