To upgrade the firmware of your device do the following:
- To download the latest firmware versions, press here
- Verify the download is complete and copy the bin file for the new firmware version to your PC.
- Attach the device via USB to your PC
- Start the StarLab application. Make sure the StarLab measurement channel for the device is closed.
- Open the Select Devices screen
- In the Select Devices screen press ‘Diagnostics’. This opens the diagnostics screen.
- In the Diagnostic screen, press the Upgrade button. This opens the Upgrade Device Software screen.
- In the Upgrade Device Software screen, click the Browse button to locate and select the latest bin firmware file for the device. Then click the Start button to begin the upgrade.
- The status of the upgrade is displayed in the lower portion of the window. When the status is finished, press Done, and then restart your device.