Do you make laser-based systems, for example for an industrial, medical, or scientific process?
And do you find yourself in an ever-expanding loop trying to find a way to keep your process properly controlled and stable…and completely predictable?
Integrating a customized laser measurement tool into your system, to monitor the laser’s performance so that your process continues to do just what you expect it to do, makes good sense – and in some applications it’s even a regulatory requirement.
Major laser manufacturers, and system integrators, have been trusting Ophir as their partner for over 40 years. Whatever industry you’re involved in…whatever the application…We’ll work with you, from design through production, to put together a measurement solution that gives you exactly what you need.
Depending on your application, various configurations can be used, such as:
- Just a sensor, with raw analog output
- Sensor with electronics providing an amplified – or digital – output
- Complete instrument, including numeric display and/or PC interface
- Custom designed solution for special requirements
- Sensors with Ethernet interface (UAE) for direct Ethernet interface of the Customized Solutions (OEM).