RMA for Components
Instructions for Returning Equipment for Repair and Calibration
1. An RMA number must be issued prior to shipping any product.
2. Pack the item in its original packing; including invoice (if available) and an RMA form.
3. All merchandise returned must have a detailed description of the defect.
4. All returns must have RMA number clearly labeled on the outside of package.
5. Ship your item using a traceable carrier within 7 days of obtaining your RMA number.
Please read carefully our return and shipping policy procedures:
No Product may be returned directly to Ophir without first contacting Ophir for a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, an RMA number will be given to you and instructions for product return. An unauthorized return, for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Ophir, at its sole discretion, shall be entitled to repair or replace the defective parts or product, in accordance with Ophir’s procedures, ship it back to you, provided that all invoices issued to you prior to such date, if due, were paid in full by you.Download the RMA PDF >