- Diamond-turning machines
- Fly-cut machines
- CNC generators and polishers
- Automated coating chambers
- Metrology and test equipment
- Laser interferometers and computer-generated holographic test equipment
We incorporate the latest generation technologies in the design and manufacture of our IR optics, including the most advanced:
Combining these instruments with our patented aspherical diffractive production technology yields the highest levels of accuracy and surface quality across a wide range of substrates. This allows us to produce lens systems that are more efficient, with fewer elements.
Cutting-edge technologies for superior component manufacturing:
- Manufacturing technologies include: Grinding, CNC Polishing, Plano Polishing, Diamond Turning, Centering and Coating.
- MRF technology
- Free form optics manufacturing and metrology
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) over full production cycle
Our cutting-edge manufacturing tools results with high performance optics that suit any application: