- Optimized for MWIR 640x512 f/3.6 VGA 10µm detectors
- High MTF performance
- Maintain focus through the entire zoom range
- Addressing LOS stabilization
- Easy integration into camera systems
- Extremely compact configuration
- Optimized for stabilized payloads
- Suitable for a wide range of reduced SWaP applications
- Cost-effective design and structure
The lenses feature a compact design, significantly reducing both length and weight. This reduction extends to the overall size and weight of the optical system.
The LightIR folded-optic 16-180mm features a folded optics design, which significantly shrinks the integrated optical system. This design allows extended optical lengths, resulting in reduced sensitivity to tolerances in compact configurations.
The LightIR f/3.6 lenses are ideal for low-SWaP and small gimbal thermal imaging for drones and tactical UAVs in commercial, homeland security, and defense markets.
These lenses are equipped with Ophir's state-of-the-art zoom controller that features:
- Continuous zoom with focus retention
- Automatic focus compensation throughout temperature and zoom ranges
- Close objects focus mode
- Focus blurring for NUC calculation
- Full manual / automatic control of zoom and focus positions
The communication protocol controls full functionality of lens and full status report of lens, including motor positions, FOV, temperature, built in test status and working hours. Both the controller and communication protocols are fully compatible with all Ophir zoom lenses.
For optimal integration and calibration, the lenses are operated with Ophir's standard OphirSim™ software which includes:
- Lens operation testing and evaluation
- Protocol simulation
- Lens customer calibration
- Autofocus calibration
LightIR 10-135mm f/3.6