StarLite & StarBright Field Upgrade Instructions
The example below is for StarLite. Use the same procedure for StarBright with its firmware.
Field Upgrade of the firmware is a very simple process
- Download StarLite_Ver146.exe (11 MB)
- Download StarBright_Ver150.exe (11.3 MB)
- After downloading the Field Upgrade Tool (StarLite_Verxxx.exe/ StarBright_Verxxx.exe) and copying it to your local drive, double-click on the file to run.
Note: xxx = s/w version. See updated version in Ophir website.
- The Field Upgrade Tool expects .NET Framework 4 to be installed on the computer.
If not already installed, download .NET Framework 4 from Microsoft’s web site at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=17851
- While the Field Upgrade Tool is self-extracting itself, the following will be displayed on the screen
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the StarLite / StarBright for the firmware version upgrade.
Watch the Firmware Upgrade of StarLite and StarBright video