The following procedure must be followed for any and all equipment returned to Spiricon.
1. Contact Spiricon at the address, telephone number, fax number, or e-mail address listed below to obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number and allow Spiricon to schedule the repair so that the equipment can be returned as expeditiously as possible.
Attn.: Service Department
3050 North 300 West
North Logan, UT 84341
|Telephone: (435) 753-3729
Fax: (435) 753-5231
Please provide the following information when contacting Spiricon’s service department:
- A list of all of the equipment in your system with serial numbers.
- A list of problems and/or symptoms.
2. Pack all equipment securely in a sturdy container. Use the original packing material and boxes if possible.
Include the following information inside the shipping container:
- RMA number
- Company name
- Name of person to return equipment to, telephone number, and (if necessary) shipping location within the facility.
- Shipping address of company (Do not use a Post Office box number.) Include city, state, country, and ZIP / postal code.
- Detailed list including Serial Numbers of all equipment returned
- Detailed list of problem(s)
4. Ship Federal Express, UPS, or other similar carrier. Shipping costs to Spiricon are the customer's responsibility. We recommend that you insure all shipments.
5. Spiricon will repair or replace the items as soon as possible after receipt and return the items via a carrier and method chosen by Spiricon.
6. If the repair is covered under the Spiricon warranty, Spiricon will pay for the standard return shipping costs.
If it is found that a repair is not covered under the Spiricon warranty, the customer will be contacted for repair cost authorization prior to performing the repair
For Slit-Based RMA Click Here