Centauri Online Demo
The Centauri Web simulator allows you to experience most of the extensive functionality of the Centauri touchscreen laser power meter.
Start by selecting one of the multilingual interfaces – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean, then “connect” one or two ‘virtual’ sensors By clicking on the channel identifier(s):
Select one of the options below in the pulldown menus:
Use same pulldown menus to select one or two Thermal, BeamTrack, Pyroelectric or Photodiode sensor simulators
Now you’re set to play with:
- Various Display types: Bar-graph, Analog Needle, Line Plot, Pulse Chart, Pass/Fail, Position, Stability, and Real Time Statistics
- Math functions: Density, Scale Factor, Normalize against base line, etc. Functions can be mixed together, displayed graphically.
- New advanced measuring modes:
- Pulsed Power measurements with Thermopile sensors
- Low Frequency Power with Photodiode sensors - power measurement based on pulse cycle (for VCSEL)
- Fast Power (10kHz) logging with Photodiode sensors
- Exposure measurement (Energy Summing) with Photodiode and Pyroelectric sensors