The Centauri Web simulator allows you to experience most of the extensive functionality of the Centauri touchscreen laser power meter.
Start by selecting one of the multilingual interfaces – English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean, then “connect” one or two ‘virtual’ sensors By clicking on the channel identifier(s):
Select one of the options below in the pulldown menus:
Use same pulldown menus to select one or two Thermal, BeamTrack, Pyroelectric or Photodiode sensor simulators
Now you’re set to play with:
- Various Display types: Bar-graph, Analog Needle, Line Plot, Pulse Chart, Pass/Fail, Position, Stability, and Real Time Statistics
- Math functions: Density, Scale Factor, Normalize against base line, etc. Functions can be mixed together, displayed graphically.
- New advanced measuring modes:
- Pulsed Power measurements with Thermopile sensors
- Low Frequency Power with Photodiode sensors - power measurement based on pulse cycle (for VCSEL)
- Fast Power (10kHz) logging with Photodiode sensors
- Exposure measurement (Energy Summing) with Photodiode and Pyroelectric sensors