BeamWatch Integrated 150
- Automatically measure laser power, caustic and focus shift in real time
- Support multi-mode lasers
- Fully automated operation
- Trend analysis with good/bad signal
- Detailed report with time stamp
- Ability to work with different types of welding heads w/o changes to the measurement system
- Rugged for industrial production environment
- Short measurement time for frequent measurements during shift operation
- 980-1080 nm
- 500 W – 9999 W (up to 30 kW on request)
- ISO 11146 Measurements
- NIST traceable calibration ±3 %
- 12.5 mm
- GigE, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, CC-Link
- CE, UKCA, China RoHS
BeamWatch Integrated for multi-mode lasers support ProfiNet protocol询问报价
BeamWatch Integrated for multi-mode lasers support EtherNet/IP protocol询问报价
BeamWatch Integrated for multi-mode lasers support CC-Link protocol询问报价
- Beamwatch Integrated User Note
- Beamwatch Integrated User Note German
- BeamWatch User Guide
- BeamWatch User Guide German
- Beam Profilers Catalog
- Detect Issues Within Seconds. Reduce Rejects. Ensure Safety.
- Efficiently measuring high power lasers in industrial applications
- Hochleistungslaser effizient messen
- BeamWatch Integrated
The system can be manually operated by PC using BeamWatch, our full-function software with an extensive set of ISO quantitative propagation measurements, NIST calibrated power measurements, graphical representations of the beam caustic. Requires user supplied PC.
The system can alternatively be operated automatically by PLC using PROFINET, EtherNet/IP or CC-Link. Tolerances and limit values can be set-up for desired measured parameters to trigger corrective actions. The trend charts give insights for early problem detection and predictive maintenance.
In both cases PDF and CSV reports can be generated.
PROFINET Installation: GSDML File
To install the BeamWatch Integrated into a PROFINET network, download the GSDML file and follow the instructions in the manual
MKS developed the Ophir BeamWatch Integrated industrial laser beam profiler to meet the needs of material processing users. Designed for use with high-power laser beams, the measurement device combines non-contact beam profiling of the BeamWatch family and an Ophir power measurement sensor with high industrial standards in automation technology.
Beam profiling and power measurement are integrated into a closed, robust housing.
In addition to GigE, industrial interfaces such as ProfiNet, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT or CC-Link are provided to easily integrate the system in automated production lines. Within seconds, the fully automated measurement is done, and all individual laser parameters are instantaneously transferred. Additionally, an OK/NOK (good/bad) output can be configured based on based on relevant process parameters. In case of a NOK, the user can take corrective actions before bad parts are produced.