BeamWatch Integrated 500
- Automatically measure laser power, caustic and focus shift in real time
- Support single-mode lasers
- Fully automated operation
- Trend analysis with good/bad signal
- Detailed report with time stamp
- Ability to work with different types of welding heads w/o changes to the measurement system
- Rugged for industrial production environment
- Short measurement time for frequent measurements during shift operation
BeamWatch Integrated for single-mode lasers support ProfiNet protocolRequest a Quote
BeamWatch Integrated for single-mode lasers support EtherNet/IP protocolRequest a Quote
BeamWatch Integrated for single-mode lasers support CC-Link protocolRequest a Quote
- Beamwatch Integrated User Note
- Beamwatch Integrated User Note German
- BeamWatch User Guide
- BeamWatch User Guide German
- Beam Profilers Catalog
- Detect Issues Within Seconds. Reduce Rejects. Ensure Safety.
- Efficiently measuring high power lasers in industrial applications
- Hochleistungslaser effizient messen
- BeamWatch Integrated
The system can be manually operated by PC using BeamWatch, our full-function software with an extensive set of ISO quantitative propagation measurements, NIST calibrated power measurements, graphical representations of the beam caustic. Requires user supplied PC.
The system can alternatively be operated automatically by PLC using PROFINET, EtherNet/IP or CC-Link. Tolerances and limit values can be set-up for desired measured parameters to trigger corrective actions. The trend charts give insights for early problem detection and predictive maintenance.
In both cases PDF and CSV reports can be generated.