Ophir IR Optics group, an MKS Instruments company, will be exhibiting at the SPIE DCS Expo April 5-7, 2022, at booth #1309.
During the face-to-face event, Ophir will introduce its innovative high-performance IR lens assemblies, designed for commercial and defense advanced IR thermal imaging applications.
- Ophir® SupIR 80-1200mm f/5.5 & SupIR 60-1200mm f/4 ruggedized, continuous zoom lenses with extended observation ranges exceeding 28km. Designed for 10µm SXGA/HD and 15µm VGA sensors.
- MWIR 15µm VGA format zoom lenses series – from 275 to 1200mm focal-length, extended range, and HFOV up to 0.5°. Suited for ground security and surveillance applications.
- Long observation range IR thermal imaging zoom lenses suited for aviation and observation systems – providing outstanding performance, and an MTF close to the diffraction limit, over the entire temperature range.
- MWIR 10µm HD/ SXGA format zoom lenses series – from 300 to 1200mm focal-length, extended range, and HFOV up to 0.6°. Suited for ground security and surveillance applications.
- Low-SWaP zoom lenses – lightweight, compact, and high performance, for long-range aerial observation systems.
Join us for a live demo showcasing our newly released low-SWaP products:
- LightIR 16-180mm f/3.6 folded optic continuous zoom lens for MWIR 10µm pitch VGA sensors.
- LightIR 18-225mm f/4 continuous zoom lens for reduced SWaP MWIR 10µm pitch SXGA and 15µm pitch VGA sensors.
Join Dr. Kobi Lasri, Ophir Optics General Manager, on April 4, for a live presentation on “IR thermal imaging zoom lens solutions for counter-drone applications”. To learn more, click here.