With Centauri’s latest firmware, you can log up to 2 GB of data onboard, as well as up to 32 GB on a USB flash drive. That’s equivalent to hundreds of log files onboard alone (depending on the various log file parameters).
The external flash drive can also be used to transfer these files, so here are some instructions for setting and changing the data log storage location.
Setting the Log Storage Location
- Enter the “Log Settings” screen
- Look at the “Store to…” line
- Select “USB flash drive” or “Internal Storage”, as required.
View Log File Information
- Enter the “Log History” screen
- Select the location of the desired log files (USB or Internal Storage)
- You will see a list of log files in that memory location.
For more information and other Centauri features click here.