Ophir’s Photonics group manufactures, calibrates and sells a complete line of accurate NIST compliant instruments for analyzing and measuring laser power, energy, position, size and beam profile (Spiricon LLC & Photon brands), which are used in industrial, medical and scientific research. Ophir Photonics group is part of MKS Instruments, Inc., a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity.
- Video: Laser Parameters for Choosing a Sensor – The pitfall of worst case combinations
- Additive Manufacturing: Maintaining Quality & Control
- Why do I need port plugs, covers and / or reducers for my integrating sphere?
- Overcoming Challenge of Measuring Multiple Lasers using Ophir-Spiricon XC130 InGaAs camera
- Video: StarBright Laser Power Meter: Overview