Sensor Finder and Laser Fluence Calculator
Learn more about choosing Power and Energy Meters: From Sensors to Displays
Ophir's sensor finder allows you to easily find the sensor that best suits your application
|#||Model||Brand||% of Damage Threshold||Notes||Link|
Sorry, your search yielded no standard sensors that match your application.
Please revise your search by enlarging beam diameter, reducing power, energy, pulse rate, etc.
Please revise your search using the following tips:
If you still do not find a match, please save your laser data in file and send it by mail to:
Rest of the world: email@example.com
We will try to find the best solution for your application
Requirements for running Sensor Finder Online
- Microsoft Internet Explorer [Minimum Version 4.0]
- To view full sensors specifications, use Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader
- Troubles with running Sensor Finder Online ? Click here
- Input your laser parameters. (Note: The sensor finder will automatically calculate the power and energy density, as well as the average power for pulsed laser beams.)
Sensor Finder will suggest the best sensors for measuring your laser's power and/or energy.
- Double-Click on sensor name for full specification.
Back to All Laser Measurement
Back to All Laser Power Energy Meters