- Turn your Android smartphone or tablet into a laser power / energy meter (Android version 4.1.0 or higher). Available on Google Play
- Display measurements as line graph, simulated analog needle, or full screen numeric display with statistics
- Screen Capture and Share built in to the application
- Measurement settings fully configurable to match your laser measurement needs
- Great for field technicians that make service calls
StarViewer brings laser power and energy measurement to your Smartphone / Tablet via our Juno or Quasar devices. It is an intuitive easy-to-learn application. Just install it, connect to your device, and get started immediately.
StarViewer allows you to display the measurement in a time-based line graph, as a needle display, or large numeric display with statistics.
You can also perform a screen capture and share it. Great for field technician's reporting results back to the lab.
StarViewer can be used with any standard Ophir Thermopile, Photodiode, or Pyroelectric PE-C sensor.
The measurement settings are fully configurable by opening the settings panel at the left of the screen.
StarViewer can be used with the Juno via your device's USB on-the-go (OTG) port, or via Bluetooth with the Quasar.
- Android version 4.1.0 or higher
For use with the Juno:
- Smartphone / tablet with an OTG port, capable of providing 100mA or more downstream current.
- Micro USB to Type A Female Adapter (between the OTG port and the Juno cable)
- Juno firmware version 1.39 or higher (available here)
For use with the Quasar:
- Bluetooth capability
- Quasar version 1.25 or higher (available here)
- PIN code for Bluetooth pairing is 1234
- Note: StarViewer does not support measurement with Pyroelectric sensors with the Quasar
The following Android devices have been tested with StarViewer:
|Motorola||Moto G 2nd generation||5.0.2|
|Xiaomi||Redmi Note 2||5.0.2 LRX22G MIUI 7 5.12.31|
|LG Google||Nexus 5||6.0.1|
|LG||G Pad 8.3||5.0.2|
|Asus Google||Nexus 7||5.0.2 5.1 6.0.1|
|Samsung Google||Nexus 10||5.0.1|
VideosIntroducing “StarViewer”, Ophir’s New Mobile App Introducing “StarViewer”, Ophir’s New Mobile App
“StarViewer” is a new laser measurement app for Android devices such as Tablets and Smartphones. Get a quick overview in this video.