We Want You to Get the Most Out of Your Laser
Ophir Photonics Group (a division of Ophir Optronics) began making laser power meters, energy meters, and beam profilers in 1979, and we’ve never looked back. We have headquarters in the United States, Israel, Japan, and Germany, as well as distributors in over 50 countries worldwide.
We pride ourselves on two things:
precise laser measurement equipment and versatile solutions.
If you want to get the most out of your laser – most power, most efficiency, most safety – you need to measure it. And the more accurate your measurement, the closer you can come to perfection in your laser.
In the last 35 years, we’ve seen so many new types of lasers and laser applications that it would be pointless to list them here. You know them as well as we do. We take great pride (and enjoyment) in keeping up with laser development. That’s why you’ll find such a wide variety of laser measurement equipment offered here:
- Laser power sensors – from 10 pW to 100 kW
- Laser energy sensors – from 10 pJ to 40 J
- Power meters – to display your laser power or energy, includes, logging, averaging, and many other functions
- Laser beam profilers – Spiricon cameras and Photon scanning-slit technology – for beam width, and overall intensity profile
- Power / Position / Size (BeamTrack) sensors to simultaneously measure laser power, position, and size
… as well as a variety of accessories to make sure your laser can be measured regardless of its wavelength, power, or size.
Have a question? We’re listening