Beam check measures:
- Focal spot size at the build plane
- Laser power at the build plane
- Laser power density at the build plane
- Changes in spot size & power density over time
Additive manufacturing has restructured how prototype, developmental and advanced design mechanical components are made. Direct Laser Melting, Selective Laser
- 0.1-600 Watts
- to >3MW/cM²
- 200mm- >400mm
Fully integrated and NIST calibrated system including: LBS-300 beam splitter, SP928 camera, BeamGage Standard software, software license, FL600-LP1-65 power meter and JUNO smart sensor to USB adaptor. User must supply the PC.询问报价
- BeamGage StandardBeamGage Standard is our full-function software with an extensive set of ISO quantitative measurement, our patented UtraCal™ algorithm for the highest accuracy measurements in the industry.
Ophir-Spiricon introduces BeamCheck, the laser additive manufacturing quality assurance measuring device.