- ISO compliant
- Automatically measure your beam quality in under 1 minute
- Tune your laser for best operation
- Specifically developed for continuous usage
- Unequaled accuracy using patented UltracalTM Calibration & long optical train
- Automatic attenuation adjustment
- Pulsed and CW for most beam diameters and powers
- Compact and p
- 266 - 1100nm, 1000-1700nm
- Silicon CCD, InGaAs CCD
- USB 2.0 and 3.0
- 2.1mm x 5.3mm, 9.6mm x 7.6mm
- 1928 x 1448, 320 x 256
- 3.69µm x 3.69µm, 30µm x 30µm
- 56 dB, 68dB
- 26 fps, 100Hz
BeamSquared software, software license, SP300 USB 3.0 camera, optical train, automatic and manual operation, recommended for 266nm - 1100nm wavelengths.Request a Quote
BeamSquared software, software license, XC-130 USB 2.0 camera, optical train, automatic and manual operation, recommended for 900nm - 1700nm wavelengths.Request a Quote
BeamSquared software, software license, and optical train' no camera included. For use with compatible cameras purchased. Compatible camera must be return to factory for upgraded at no additional charge. If, after inspection of your returned camera, the imager needs to be replaced a repair charge will be added.Request a Quote
BeamSquared software and software license for manual M2 measurement using a Pyrocam camera (optical train and Pyrocam camera not included)Request a Quote
- BeamSquared SoftwareBeamSquared is our full-function software with an extensive set of ISO M2 measurements with the ease-of-use and flexibility that customers have come to expect.
Now you can automatically measure laser beam quality (M2) in under one minute and tune your laser for best operation.
BeamSquared system is a compact and fully automated tool for measuring the propagation characteristics of CW and pulsed laser systems from the UV to NIR to Telecom wavelengths. You can also measure wavelengths above 1.8 microns, including CO2 and terahertz in manual mode (a bench set-up; without the automated optical train) with a Pyrocam IV or IIIHR.If you can't see the video please click here
BeamSquared, a compact and fully automated tool for measuring the propagation characteristics of continuous wave and pulsed laser systems from the UV to NIR to Telecom wavelengths.