Lenses for Uncooled Cameras
Radiometric Lensesfor Uncooled Cameras
Athermalized Lensesfor Uncooled Cameras
Lenses for Cooled Cameras
Customized Infrared Optics Lenses
Lens Assemblies Catalog
SupIR™ Single FOV LensesLOW COST - HIGH VOLUME
RMA for Lenses (Assemblies)
RMA for Components
Lens Custom Design Request Form
Element Custom Design Request Form
Cleaning & Maintenance
Terms of Sale
Terms of Purchase
Terms and condition of Purchase
Rest Of World
No Product may be returned directly to Ophir without first contacting Ophir for a Return Material Authorization ("RMA") number. If it is determined that the Product may be defective, an RMA number will be given to you and instructions for product return. An unauthorized return, for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Ophir, at its sole discretion, shall be entitled to repair or replace the defective parts or product, in accordance with Ophir's procedures, ship it back to you, provided that all invoices issued to you prior to such date, if due, were paid in full by you.
Instructions for Returning Equipment for Repair and Calibration:
1. An RMA number must be issued prior to shipping any product.
2. Pack the item in its original packing; including invoice (if available) and an RMA form.
3. All merchandise returned must have a detailed description of the defect.
4. All returns must have RMA number clearly labeled on the outside of package.
5. Ship your item using a traceable carrier within 7 days of obtaining you RMA number.