Ophir’s Photonics group manufactures, calibrates and sells a complete line of accurate NIST compliant instruments for analyzing and measuring laser power, energy, position, size and beam profile (Spiricon LLC & Photon brands), which are used in industrial, medical and scientific research. Ophir Photonics group is part of MKS Instruments, Inc., a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity.
- MKS’ Ophir® Business Unit Announces StarLab 3.30, Laser Power/Energy Measurement Software
- Going to Munich for Laser World of Photonics 2017?
- Monitor & Control Your Laser Power with Wi-Fi
- MKS’ Ophir® Business Unit Announces Calibrated Sensor for Measuring Very Low Power THz Sources
- Is Your CO2 Laser Cutting Slowly?