Ophir’s Photonics group manufactures, calibrates and sells a complete line of accurate NIST compliant instruments for analyzing and measuring laser power, energy, position, size and beam profile (Spiricon LLC & Photon brands), which are used in industrial, medical and scientific research. Ophir Photonics group is part of MKS Instruments, Inc., a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity.
- A Leader’s tip: This is how Ophir Spiricon determines its products’ dynamic range
- MKS Announces Ophir® Laser Power Sensors with Very High Damage Threshold, Very Low Reflection
- Follow us on social! Here is why…
- Thank You For Visiting Us at the 2017 Laser World of Photonics Trade show!
- It’s not too late to get a sneak peek at Ophir’s newest products!