I guess the first question that comes to mind while reading this week’s blog title would be – “What’s dynamic range anyway?” or “Why is it so important to state it right?”
By the end of this post you’ll be fully exposed to the importance of stating your dynamic range right…So, stay tuned!
Ophir’s Photonics group manufactures, calibrates and sells a complete line of accurate NIST compliant instruments for analyzing and measuring laser power, energy, position, size and beam profile (Spiricon LLC & Photon brands), which are used in industrial, medical and scientific research. Ophir Photonics group is part of MKS Instruments, Inc., a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity.
- Product Focus: Using Ophir’S BC20 to Evaluate Scanned Effects in Light Show Applications
- How to choose the right sensor using the Ophir Sensor Finder
- Technical Tip: How to select a power and energy meter – part 2
- Technical Tip: How to select a power and energy meter – Part 1
- FluxGage™ LED Luminaire Test System: Setup and Use