I guess the first question that comes to mind while reading this week’s blog title would be – “What’s dynamic range anyway?” or “Why is it so important to state it right?”
By the end of this post you’ll be fully exposed to the importance of stating your dynamic range right…So, stay tuned!
Ophir’s Photonics group manufactures, calibrates and sells a complete line of accurate NIST compliant instruments for analyzing and measuring laser power, energy, position, size and beam profile (Spiricon LLC & Photon brands), which are used in industrial, medical and scientific research. Ophir Photonics group is part of MKS Instruments, Inc., a global provider of technologies that enable advanced processes and improve productivity.
- A Leader’s tip: This is how Ophir Spiricon determines its products’ dynamic range
- MKS Announces Ophir® Laser Power Sensors with Very High Damage Threshold, Very Low Reflection
- Follow us on social! Here is why…
- Thank You For Visiting Us at the 2017 Laser World of Photonics Trade show!
- It’s not too late to get a sneak peek at Ophir’s newest products!